When’s your next course in 2019?
February / March 2019
Thursday 28th February / Thursday 7th March / Thursday 14th March / Thursday 21st March / Thursday 28th March
Thursday 4th April / Thursday 11th April / Thursday 18th April / Thursday 25th April / Thursday 9th May (note: no class 2nd May)
May – June 2019
Thursday 16th May / Thursday 23rd May / Thursday 6th June / Thursday 13th June / Thursday 20th June (note: no class 30th May)
June – July 2019
Thursday 27th June / Thursday 4th July / Thursday 11th July / Thursday 1st August / Thursday 8th August (note: no class on 18th July & 25th July)
August – September 2019
Thursday 29th August / Thursday 5th September / Thursday 12th September / Thursday 19th September / Thursday 26th September
October – November 2019
Thursday 3rd October / Thursday 10th October / Thursday 17th October / Thursday 31st October / Thursday 7th November (note: no class 24th Oct)
How do I pay?
The deposit of £50 needs be paid to reserve your place on the course (and enrolment form emailed back). The remaining cost of your course must be paid prior to the first class. Payment must be received to ensure you are able to begin the classes.
Where do you teach?
Classes are taught in small groups, on a Thursday night from 6-8pm at The Hub at Buckshaw Village Chorley:
The small group classes work well as they have the benefit of getting to know other parents. Work commitments can often restrict parents from attending the classes; so please get in touch with me if this is the case for you and I can suggest suitable options.
What will I receive?
Each HypnoBirthing course is twelve and a half hours of teaching which is spread over five weeks. Classes can be started from around 20 weeks.
- HypnoBirthing® course spread over five 2.5 hour sessions.
- HypnoBirthing® book (by Marie Mongan)
- Rainbow relaxation CD
- Hand outs and scripts
- Birth companions guide and prompts
- Support during and after the course
- Keeping in touch and your support group – You will make wonderful HypnoBirthing friends in your group, who are likely to have similar interests to you. We all keep in touch before and after the babies are born and we will hold a reunion so that everyone can catch up and meet each other’s babies!